EXNESS metal-currency accounts include baskets of the following metals and currencies:
- MAUUSD – Gold;
- MAGUSD – Silver;
- MPTUSD – Platinum;
- MPDUSD – Palladium;
- MBBUSD – Gold + Silver + Platinum + Palladium;
- MBAUSD – EUR + USD;
- MBCUSD – EUR + USD + GBP + JPY;
- MBDUSD – Gold + Silver + Platinum + Palladium + EUR + USD + GBP + JPY.
Advantages of Metal-Currency AccountsA metal-currency account is an investment portfolio consisting of multiple precious metals and currencies. Distributing funds between these metals and currencies allows investors to protect their capital from the risks of price fluctuations on any one of the metals or currencies. If the price of a metal or currency in the basket goes down, the losses are compensated for by higher prices for the other elements of the portfolio. This safeguard feature makes metal-currency accounts a reliable source of long-term investment income.
- Affordable. Any amount is sufficient to open metal-currency accounts with EXNESS.
- High returns. Positive price movement in precious metals, plus the fact that no metals are actually delivered, guarantee stable, high profits over the long term.
- Risk diversification. Investors protect their capital by distributing it between multiple financial instruments.
Types of Metal-Currency Accounts
MBA: bi-currency basketThis basket, consisting of two main reserve currencies – the Euro and the U.S. dollar – protects investors from risks due to price fluctuations on these financial instruments. A bi-currency account is also a good choice for investors looking to protect their capital from inflation and other negative economic factors.
From July 18, 2010 to July 17, 2011, this type of account generated earnings of 5%.
MBC: multi-currency basketThis basket, consisting of the currencies of the world’s four leading economic powers, is intended to protect capital during periods of financial instability. This type of account is perfect for investors looking to guard their capital from currency risks.
From July 18, 2010 to July 17, 2011, this type of account generated earnings of 1%.
MBB: combined metals basketThis is a balanced portfolio of four precious metals – gold, silver, platinum and palladium. Due to forecast industrial demand for gold and silver, this basket is a guaranteed source of high returns.
From July 18, 2010 to July 17, 2011, this type of account generated earnings of 34.6%.
MBD: metal-currency accountThis investment portfolio, consisting of four metals and four currencies, is a reliable instrument for long-term investing. The balanced distribution of funds within the portfolio ensures stable, high returns with minimal risk.
From July 18, 2010 to July 17, 2011, this type of account generated earnings of 13.4%.
* Funds are distributed between the elements of an investment portfolio according to a fixed formula as displayed in the diagrams.